Over the next year we’ll be moving from analysis to action as we craft our tools and gather a global force the likes of which the world has never seen. Stay with us as we issue our ultimatum to the leaders of the world: Give us a climate accord with teeth in Paris this December… or face unprecedented revolutionary fervor.
– Author and essayist Morris Berman takes on American social relations.
– Douglas Haddow puts together a field guide for virtual warfare.
– Kester Brewin breaks down the history of Artificial Intelligence.
– Rob Plastow questions anthropocentrism.
– Keith Harrington updates us on the America Economic Association meme war.
– Audrey Mayer talks about slowing down the education system.
ISSN (Asia Pacific Edition): 2313-4038
ISSN (Hong Kong Edition): 2313-4046
Size: 216mm(w) x 276mm(h)
Pages: 158p + 4p cover
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Adbusters is a not-for-profit magazine concerned about the erosion of our physical and cultural environments by commercial forces. Its aim is to catalyze a sudden, unexpected moment of truth — a global mindshift — from which the consumerist forces never fully recover.
Adbusters is a global network of culture jammers: writers, artists, designers, rabble rousers… hackers, philosophers, pranksters, poets and punks who believe that mental environmentalism is the defining social struggle of our era. They vow to change the way information flows and to shake up the production of meaning in our society.